Monday, August 16, 2010

various updates on my life.

from where shall i begin my story?

4 years have passed and lotsa things going on in my life right now.

things changed, things remained. both for the better, i hope.

things that remained were:
  1. my everlasting relationship w mr. pandya dhaneswara, which actually have changed in form since we've married in december '09 and i'm pregnant now. yes.
  2. my body mass. it's still around 51-54kg, which my obgyn predicts could increase up to 16kgs in 9 months time. eshol.
  3. si siti. i still drive the same car mom bought in 2003. haven't gotten the money to upgrade. heheh.

and things that have changed were:
  1. i've done both my undergraduate n master degree. later one in taipei from '06-'08.
  2. at the same time experienced taipei w baby pongo. missed those days.
  3. back in jakarta n stayed at my parent's new house in kemang.
  4. worked at Indonesia's largest satellite tv provider for 1 year and 3 months. and now worked at Indonesia's first branding consultant. make a guess yourself.
  5. my marital status. from single to happily n excitedly married in december '09.
  6. and yes, i'm 4 weeks pregnant. yay!!!!
actually, there are some more changes. but since i'm experiencing both short-term and long-term memory loss...i can't tell you more.

:)

No comments: