Friday, July 15, 2011

the used-to-be an empty cup

so, today is my first day of work after my 3 months maternity leave.

okay, i know... i've abandoned this blog after pledging i would not miss a single monthly pregnancy shot to post... thing is, i thought it'd be too p0rney since most of the shots were showing my huge tum tum... what an excuse, eh? :)

the past nine + three months were an absolute bliss. i owe the almighty sooo much gratitude to have granted me and bepong the credo to bring into the world a such beautiful baby... words can't describe. especially, it seemed that everything went so smooth and easy...

well, at least on my case...
  • we simply applied ovulation billing method on our 6th month marriage, then poof... i'm preggo, 
  • i didn't feel any nausea nor vomit during my pregnancy,
  • my weight was increased moderately,
  • normal delivery, tho, no exception on the pain :p,
  • quite a fast labour,
  • my breast milk was secreted a day after and continued to increase abundantly since then,
  • experienced some reduction, but soon returned to normal capacity,
  • no sore nipples and all that,
  • the six rack freezer mom bought as a bday present to store my breast milk is full and still i use the refri's freezer to store more. i managed to collect app. 250 bottles containing 100 - 270cc breast milk, alhamdulillah...,
  • and on top of all that, i was lucky to be handled by reliable, reputable, trustworthy experts during my pregnancy and labor... :)

all in all, this one full year has presented me new exciting challenges that are totally different, something that i have never experienced before, yet needed to be tackled down simultaneously... it gave me the feeling of contentment and completeness as a woman... it taught me new perspectives about life, love, relationship, commitment, responsibility, sincerity... it defined my new purpose and became the main reason of whatever i do...

and yes, there's so much to learn as there's no fixed guideline on the dos and don'ts, and what to expect next... but, i'm willing to go extra miles to fill my empty cup with flavorful magic water called love.

shukran ya Allah... :)

No comments: