Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Kai dan Papanya


I don't know why I sense there's something different on how Kai sees Dhanes. The way Kai recognizes Dhanes' face and stares at him happily, the way Dhanes' shoulder provide a sanctuary that allows Kai to sleep effortlessly betapa pun kerasnya itu and how Kai can easily be amused by Dhanes.

I'm not saying I envy the bond built between them, I actually feel extremely and absolutely blessed :) I hope their bond will continue to evolve and exist until Kai grows up. Thank you for making a great effort for our little family, I can't wait to see both of you making your own little conspiracy behind me.

Now, I'm so relieved there's such thing as breastfeeding because THAT will be "Kai dan Mamanya" moment. Emang Dhanes bisa nyusuin?? Gak kaaan...

2 comments:

Ucha said...

Hi again, b3..
Look at you now. A baby?
Haha.. been long time and u are still blogging.
Don't worry, I do too..

Bea Siti Nabilla said...

@Ucha
hehehe time flies ya :)
and you already have two daughters??